Welcome to the blog of Blair, Heather, Sophie, and Spence Brown
Congratulations Heather and Blair. I can't wait to meet her!!! We are so happy for you guys!
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations.
oh my goodness....she is beautiful and I love her name! I am so happy for you both - and I can't wait to meet her!Love,Tobi and Corey
Can't wait to hear more..... so exciting!!! Congrats and much happiness!! :) jenn
Congratulations guys....Greg and I are so happy for you!! She is soooo cute and looks like a perfect mix of both of you. I know it's the last thing on your mind, but when you get chance to send pics, I would love to see more! Love Ya-Wendy
Congrats H1 and Blair!Love,JBCC
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations Heather and Blair. I can't wait to meet her!!! We are so happy for you guys!
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations.
oh my goodness....she is beautiful and I love her name! I am so happy for you both - and I can't wait to meet her!
Love,
Tobi and Corey
Can't wait to hear more..... so exciting!!! Congrats and much happiness!! :) jenn
Congratulations guys....Greg and I are so happy for you!! She is soooo cute and looks like a perfect mix of both of you. I know it's the last thing on your mind, but when you get chance to send pics, I would love to see more!
Love Ya-
Wendy
Congrats H1 and Blair!
Love,
JBCC
Post a Comment